LiitoKala Lii-402 Smart Battery Charger
LiitoKala Lii-402 Smart Battery Charger 1.2V 3.7V 3.2V 3.85V AA/AAA
- Power Input by DC interface with a working voltage of 5V-2A (Micro plug). Micro USB DC 5V input is for independent charging with micro computer management system.
- Four charging current modes - 500mAh 700mAh 1000mAh 2000mAh.
- The 2000mAh current mode is fixed only to the fourth slot.
- The LED indicators display the charging status as 25% 50% 75% 100%
- Battery type is Ni-MH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.2V Li-ion 3.7V Li-ion 3.85V.
- Built with 5V/1000mAh USB discharge (output) function.
- Identifies Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjusts charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.85V li-ion batteries manually.
- Refresh for OV battery. It can't charge any battery of 1.65 - 1.85V (only refresh current can be detected)
- Protection for over-charge and over-discharge and short circuit.
- Identify damaged battery with polar reverse inspection
1. The charger can charge cylinder lithium ion batteries (3.7V and 3.8V) Ni-MH/Cd ferric phosphate lithium cell (LiFePO4)
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current must avoid to charge battery beyond the recommended current limit 5V USB adapter (adaptor current 2A) is recommended.
Input : Micro USB DC 5V/2A
Output: 1.42V 4.2V
FREE International Shipping (See Shipping terms)
Delivery Time: 7 to 28 days (dependent on location and supplier)
The Travel Mono Shop has pledged to donate 100% of its profits to a responsible travel non-profit organisation from March 2018 to February 2019. The Abiotic, Biotic & Cultural Tourism CIC promotes socio-economic development and resource protection through sustainable travel initiatives.